- Written by Tech Notes
- Category: Joomla
- Published: 12 May 2015
How To Get Joomla Menu To Show More Than One Level Of Menus
This article is based on Joomla version 3.4.1, and will most likely work for many versions above and below that version.
Please note that I do not get paid to write these articles.
- Login to your site's Joomla backend control panel.
- From top Extension menu, select Module Manager.
- Locate the module named Main Menu, and click on it.
- Set End Level to All, and set "Show Sub-menu Items" to Yes, and Save.
- Go to your website and refresh/reload and when you try the menus, multiple levels of sub-menus will show now.
Feel Free To Leave A Good Comment. :)
Look around, and you may find other useful articles. Add this site to your Bookmarks/Favorites for easy return for new articles. Consider submitting technical articles for publication, including your embedded links. I will even create a new category if needed.