Blue Flower

List Of Characters That Remove Turn Meter On Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes Game

If the list below is missing any, especially over time as SWGOH adds new characters, then please let me know in the Comment section below.  No registration is required.

It took more than 4.5 hours to make this article.
Please note that I do not get paid to write these articles.

CLICK here to see full table without having to scroll.

Name Basic Ability Special Abilities Leader Ability Unique Ability Classes
Asajj Ventress   At Level 6.  Strike Fear – Dispel all positive status effects from all enemies. Asajj recovers 35% of her Max Health, plus an additional 6% for each effect dispelled this way and has a 50% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter.   At Level 6.  Nightsister Swiftness – Nightsister allies gain 26 Speed and have a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter when they damage an enemy.   Dark Side, Nightsister, Support
Cad Bane   At Level 8.  Stun Glove – Deal unavoidable Physical damage to target enemy and Stun for 1 turn.  In addition, remove 40% Turn Meter, or 100% Turn Meter if the target is a Jedi.     Dark Side, Scoundrel, Support
Clone Sergeant - Phase 1   At Level 7.  Suppressive Fire – Deal Physical damage to all enemies and remove 50% of their Turn Meters.     Light Side, Clone Trooper, Attacker
Clone Wars Chewbacca At Level 8.  Bowcaster – Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit.       Light Side, Scoundrel, Tank
CT-7567 Rex At Level 8.  Impeding Shot - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove 25% Turn Meter.       Light Side, Clone Trooper, Support
Darth Vader     At Level 8.  Inspiring Through Fear – Empire and Sith allies gain 30% Offense and have a 50% chance to remove 20% Turn Meter.   Dark Side, Sith, Empire, Attacker
Dathcha     At Level 7.  Decommission – Whenever an ally damages a Droid, they have a 80% chance to inflict Defense Down for 2 Turns and 25% chance to remove 25% Turn Meter.   Light Side, Jawa, Support
Ewok Scout At Level 7.  Ewok Ambush – Deal Physical damage to target enemy and has a 55% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit.       Light Side, Ewok, Attacker
First Order Officer   At Level 8.  Pinning Shot - Physical damage to target enemy and remove 50% Turn Meter.  If any Turn Meter is removed this way, each ally gains 15% Turn Meter.     Dark Side, Support, First Order
General Grievous   At Level 7.  Sinister Laugh - Inflict health down on all enemies for 2 turns, with a 55% chance to remove 30% turn meter.  This chance is doubled against Jedi Enemies.     Dark Side, Attacker, Droid
Grand Master Yoda   At Level 8.  Unstoppable Force - Deal Special damage to target enemy with a 70% chance to remove 70% Turn Meter.  If that enemy had less than 50% Health, they are also Stunned for 1 Turn.     Light Side, Support, Jedi
Grand Moff Tarkin   At Level 8.  Ultimate Firepower – Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 100% chance to remove 50% of their Turn Meters.        Dark Side, Empire, Support
IG-100 MagnaGuard   At Level 5.  Disruption – Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter.  MagnaGuard gains 5% Turn Meter for each Jedi enemy,
plus an additional 35% for each enemy that Evades this attack.
    Dark Side, Droid, Tank
Jyn Erso   At Level 1.  Truncheon Strike - Deal Physical Damage to target enemy and remove all Turn Meter.  On a Critical Hit, Stun the target for 1 turn.     Dark Side, Attacker, Empire
Magmatrooper   At Level 8.  Thermal Imploder - Deal Physical Damage to all enemies and remove 30% Turn Meter, with a 70% chance to remove another 30% Turn Meter.  This attack ignores Armor.     Dark Side, Attacker, Empire
Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben)   At Level 8.  Mind Tricks – Inflict Ability Block on all enemies for 1 turn and Offense Down for 2 turns, with a 80% chance to remove 60% Turn Meter.     Light Side, Jedi, Tank
Poe Dameron   At Level 7.  Resistance Bravado - Taunt for 2 turns and remove 25% Turn Meter from each enemy, with a 50% chance to Expose all enemies for 2 turns.     Light Side, Tank, Resistance
Stormtrooper   At Level 7.  Stormtrooper Bravado - Taunt for 2 turns, grants Empire allies Defense Up for 3 turns.  In addition, Stormtrooper gains 50% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy whenever he is damaged while Taunting.     Dark Side, Empire, Attacker
Stormtrooper Han       At Level 7.  Bluff - Han has a 25% chance to remove 30% Turn Meter from each enemy at the start of each of his turns. In addition, Han has a 25% chance to remove 10% Turn Meter from each enemy when he is damaged. Light Side, Tank, Rebel
Teebo At Level 8.  Stealth Takedown – Deal Physical damage to target enemy.  If Teebo is Stealthed, also remove 100% Turn Meter. At Level 8.  Bring Low – Deal unavoidable Physical damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effects.  If any buffs are dispelled, also remove 60% Turn Meter.     Light Side, Ewok, Tank
Tusken Raider At Level 8.  Rifle Shot – Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit.       Dark Side, Tusken, Attacker

 

Alternative Article

You may also be interested in the article of "Best To Worst Turn Meter Removal Characters In Star Wars".

 

Consider Contributing

  • Article Contribution:
    Consider submitting an article of your own to Tech Notes.  I will create a sub-category for your article if needed.  Guest articles are welcome!

  • Financial Contribution:
    If you found this article or any Tech Notes article useful, and you'd like to make a financial contribution as a simple thanks (no fear, any small amount can be given), you can use the Paypal contribution button which is safe and does not require you to have a Paypal account to make a contribution to Tech Notes

 

Feel Free To Leave A Good Comment. :)

Look around this site and it's menus, and you may find other useful articles.

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0 Character restriction
Your text should be more than 2 characters
Your comments are subjected to administrator's moderation.
  • No comments found