- Written by Tech Notes
- Category: Joomla
- Published: 03 July 2015
How To Change The Number Of Articles Shown ON A Joomla Website Home Page.
I had little time to put this article together. If you find it useful, then let me know. Please note that I do not get paid to write these articles.
- Login to your Joomla control panel (back-end office).
- From the Contents Menu, choose Article Manager.
- Click on Options button near top right corner of page.
- Select "Blog/Featured Layouts".
- You will see the following. Modify as wanted, and click on Save button once done.
Feel Free To Leave A Good Comment. :)
Look around, and you may find other useful articles. Add this site to your Bookmarks/Favorites for easy return for new articles. Consider submitting technical articles for publication, including your embedded links. I will even create a new category if needed.